Vacant Positions in The School of Business and Economics -Mount Kenya University RwandaLeave a comment / By: manifel / 26 July, 2020 07:56:47AM
THE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
The School of Business and Economics, Mount Kenya University Rwanda is seeking to appoint a full-time Academic Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Project Management; Strategic and Human Resource Management; and Finance and Accounting. The incumbent will report to the respective Dean of the School, teach at all levels, undertake Research in the respected field and supervise postgraduate students. S/he will also be expected to participate in the Management and Administration of the School and engage with industry and community.
• Experience in teaching/tutoring at a tertiary institution (5 years of teaching experience for Senior Lecturer)
• Demonstrated ability to attract Research funds
• Successful supervision of Research projects. For Senior Lecturer, this has to include Postgraduate Research students (MSc and/or PhD) in a rel- evant field of study.
In addition to the above for:
• A PhD in Project Management or a PhD in Business Administration or Eco- nomics with relevant experience in Project Management.
Strategic Management and Human Resource Management
• A PhD in Strategic Management with Human Resource Experience, or PhD in Human Resource Management with Strategic Management experience or PhD in Business Administration with relevant training and experience in Strategic and Human Resource management.
Finance and Accounting
• A PhD in Finance and Accounting or relevant equivalent professional qual- ifications or A PhD in Business Administration with relevant training and experience Finance and Accounting.
Applicants are required to send an application letter with their telephone num- ber, email adresse, present and past salary. a full CV including details (e-mail addresses & phone numbers) of 3 contactable referees and testimonials (in- cluding ALL academic certificates and transcripts) to email@example.com) or firstname.lastname@example.org. The application can also be hand delivered to Mount Kenya University Rwanda in Kagarama, Kicukiro district near New Life Minis- tries, and envelope Marked “APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT”.
• Applicants must clearly indicate field and the level of post for which they wish to be considered.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• No canvassing
MKUR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note: Closing date for submission of application is 4th August,2020
Search for Post
Imbereheza Music of the week
Imbereheza Video of the week